We offering SAS Clinical online training USA quite a lot of features. Our faculty has Real Time experience in IT industry. We offer Best SAS Clinical Online Training at your comfortable timings from your home with flexible schedules. Student can select regular fast track and weekend classes. Each trainer regularly assessed to candidates given the best quality of SAS Clinical in Online Training. Demos are conducted by every day and you can choose flexible timings according to your requirement.
We provide free demo on SAS Clinical Online Training Classes and course materials an in-depth knowledge of SAS Clinical which focuses on real time scenarios. Recorded sessions are provided after each class. We arrange regular and weekend SAS Clinical Training for employees and students. Resume build as per corporate standards according to the job description and we will market your resume for top companies. We provide SAS Clinical Online Training and project support across the World like USA, UK, South Africa, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia and Japan.
SAS Clinical Online Training Course Content
Clinical Trials Process
- Describe the clinical research process (phases, key roles, key organizations).
- Interpret a Statistical Analysis Plan.
- Derive programming requirements from an SAP and an annotated Case Report Form.
- Describe regulatory requirements (principles of 21 CFR Part 11, International Conference on Harmonization, Good Clinical Practices).
Clinical Trials Data Structures
- Identify the classes of clinical trials data (demographic, lab, baseline, concomitant medication, etc.).
- Identify key CDISC principals and terms.
- Describe the structure and purpose of the CDISC SDTM data model.
- Describe the structure and purpose of the CDISC ADaM data model.
- Describe the contents and purpose of define.xml.
Import and Export Clinical Trials Data
- Apply regulatory requirements to exported SAS data sets (SAS V5 requirements).
Manage Clinical Trials Data
- Access DICTIONARY Tables using the SQL procedure.
- Examine and explore clinical trials input data (find outliers, missing vs. zero values, etc).
Transform Clinical Trials Data
- Apply categorization and windowing techniques to clinical trials data.
- Transpose SAS data sets.
- Apply ‘observation carry forward’ techniques to clinical trials data (LOCF, BOCF, WOCF).
- Calculate ‘change from baseline’ results.
- Obtain counts of events in clinical trials.
Apply Statistical Procedures for Clinical Trials
- Use SAS procedures to obtain descriptive statistics for clinical trials data (FREQ, UNIVARIATE, MEANS, SUMMARY).
- Use PROC FREQ to obtain p-values for categorical data (2×2 and NxP test for association).
- Use PROC TTEST to obtain p-values for continuous data (one-sample, paired and two-sample t-tests).
- Create output data sets from statistical procedures.
Macro Programming for Clinical Trials
- Create and use user-defined and automatic macro variables.
- Automate programs by defining and calling macros.
- Use system options to debug macros and display values of macro variables in the SAS log (MPRINT, SYMBOLGEN, MLOGIC, MACROGEN).
Report Clinical Trials Results
- Use PROC REPORT to produce tables and listings for clinical trials reports.
- Use ODS and global statements to produce and augment clinical trials reports.
Validate Clinical Trial Data Reporting
- Explain the principles of programming validation in the clinical trial industry.
- Utilize the log file to validate clinical trial data reporting.
- Use programming techniques to validate clinical trial data reporting (PROC COMPARE, MSGLEVEL).
- Identify and Resolve data, syntax and logic errors.