We offering SAP Pos Data Management online training USA quite a lot of features. Our faculty has Real Time experience in IT industry. We offer Best SAP Pos Data Management Online Training at your comfortable timings from your home with flexible schedules. Student can select regular fast track and weekend SAP Pos Data Management Classes. Each trainer regularly assessed to candidates given the best quality of SAP Pos Data Management in Online Training. Demos are conducted by every day and you can choose flexible timings according to your requirement.
We provide free demo on SAP Pos Data Management Online Training Classes and course materials an in-depth knowledge of SAP Pos Data Management which focuses on real time scenarios. Recorded sessions are provided after each class. We arrange regular and weekend SAP Pos Data Management Training for employees and students. Resume build as per corporate standards according to the job description and we will market your resume for top companies. We provide SAP Pos Data Management Online Training and project support across the World like USA, UK, South Africa, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia and Japan.
SAP Pos Data Management Online Training Course Content
- POS Analytics: Installation of BI Contents for POSDM
- POSDM General setting
- Store settings
- One step processing and 2 step processing : Tasks
- POS Transaction settings
- POS inbound processing engine (PIPE)
- POSDM IMG Configurations: for Duplicate check, Sequence check, Transaction etc.
- Detail Explanation of Sales Transactions Configuration
- Detail Explanation of Total Transactions Configuration
- Detail Explanation of Financial Transactions Configuration
- Detail Explanation of Control Transactions Configuration
- Detail Explanation of Reversal transactions Configuration
- POSDM Configure for posting data to IS-Retail
- Function modules used for data upload in POSDM
- I docs used for outbound processing to IS-Retail
- Standard Reports available in POSDM
- Integration of SAP POS with POSDM using standard PI Contents
- Integration of Non-Sap POS with POSDM with custom PI Contents