We offering SAP MDG online training USA quite a lot of features. Our faculty has Real Time experience in IT industry. We offer Best SAP MDG Online Training at your comfortable timings from your home with flexible schedules. Student can select regular fast track and weekend SAP MDG Classes. Each trainer regularly assessed to candidates given the best quality of SAP MDG in Online Training. Demos are conducted by every day and you can choose flexible timings according to your requirement.
We provide free demo on SAP MDG Online Training Classes and course materials an in-depth knowledge of SAP MDG which focuses on real time scenarios. Recorded sessions are provided after each class. We arrange regular and weekend SAP MDG Training for employees and students. Resume build as per corporate standards according to the job description and we will market your resume for top companies. We provide SAP MDG Online Training and project support across the World like USA, UK, South Africa, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia and Japan.
SAP MDG Online Training Course Content
SAP MDG Introduction& Out-Of-Box features.
- Data Modeling
- Entity type
- Entity Relationship types
- Extending data Model
- Data model specific structures.
- Extend Mappings (SMT)
- Change request Types
- Change request status
- Business Activity
- Activate Type Linkage
- Floor plan Manger (FPM) Basics
- Linking FPM with MDG
- UI per workflow step
- Configuring the UI as per user defined criteria
- BADIs for UI modeling
Search and Duplicate Check ( This is only theory. As it includes from version 7.0
- Configuring Search with TREX
- ESH Cockpit.
- Duplicate check configuration.
Validations and Derivations
- BRF+ Validations and Derivations
- Validations and Derivations using ABAP BADI
- Cross entity derivation using ABAP BADI
- Data replication Framework (DRF)
- Manual & Automatic.
Enriching MDG Standard Code or
- Features to User Requirement
- Badi Implementation
- Linking change request UIs to NWBC
- Creating new roles for MDG
- Rule based work flow (RBWF)
- Create change requests, step types, actions and link to RBWF
- Linking rule based workflow to MDG