We offering SAP BI BW online training USA quite a lot of features. Our faculty has Real Time experience in IT industry. We offer Best SAP BI BW Online Training at your comfortable timings from your home with flexible schedules. Student can select regular fast track and weekend classes. Each trainer regularly assessed to candidates given the best quality of SAP BI BW in Online Training. Demos are conducted by every day and you can choose flexible timings according to your requirement.
We provide free demo on SAP BI BW Online Training Classes and course materials an in-depth knowledge of SAP BI BW which focuses on real time scenarios. Recorded sessions are provided after each class. We arrange regular and weekend SAP BI BW Training for employees and students. Resume build as per corporate standards according to the job description and we will market your resume for top companies. We provide SAP BI BW Online Training and project support across the World like USA, UK, South Africa, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia and Japan.
SAP BI BW Online Training Course Content
- Overview of the BW structure
- Overview of the SAP data warehousing strategy
- OLTP Vs OLAP
- Standard Naming Convention in SAP- BI
- Extended Star Schema
- DIM/ SID Tables
- SAP System Landscape
- SAP BIBW Concepts
Types of Data
- Master Data (Attributes, Texts, Hierarchies)
- Transactional Data
Objects of Business Intelligence 7.0
- Info area, Info objects, Info object Catalogs
- Info abject Definitions: Characteristics, Key Figures, Time and Unit
- Transformation and DTP’s
- Dimension/ Key Figures
- Info cube & Types of Info cubes
- DSO & Types of DSO’s
- Multi provider
- Info set
Flat File ExtractionData Modeling
- Dimension Design
- Staging Design
- Data Flow in BI
- Business content components
- Role based and industry-based content
- Installing business content, transport connection.
Rule Groups & Rule TypesReporting
- Introduction to BW reporting
- Components of Bex reporting
- Working with business content queries .
- Getting started with the Bex Query Designer: Creating a query, changing a query, navigating through the analysis, filtering data, adding text elements.
- Working with key figures and characteristic: Calculate key figures, properties of key figures, currency translation, and properties of characteristics, restricted key figures, hierarchies, attributes, variables, and global and local structures.
- Query properties: Properties of queries, inserting, moving and deleting queries, detaching and refreshing queries
- Variables & Processing Types(Customer & SAP Exit)
- Exception and condition: Integrating an exception in to a query result by specifying an exception.
- Special topics: Web Application Designer, Work Books, Jump Queries, Currency Translations.
- LO Extraction
- FI, CO extraction, COPA extraction
- Generic extraction using Function Module and View.
- Enhancement of data source
- Steps to consider before doing transportation of enhanced data source
- Update modes in LO extraction (Direct, Queued, Unsterilized V3 update), V1, V2, V3.
- Delta Management.
BW 3.5 Data Flow
- Info sources
- Transfer Rules
- Update Rules
- Data Loading using 3.5 flow(Master data load, Transactional data load)
- Migrating the Dataflow from 3.x to BI7.0
- Routines in 3.X dataflow
- Data marts
- 3.x Info sources in BI 7.0
- Performance Tuning (Load performance & Query performance)
- Process Chains
- BI Statistics
- Remodeling & Repartioning
- Real time errors – Error Handling
- CV Preparation with Ongoing Projects
New Features of SAP BW 7.3
- Loading Hierarchies using BI7.0 Data source
- Generic delta functionalities for Non -SAP data sources to extract data from Non – SAP source systems
- Semantic Partitioning
- Hybrid Info provider
- Transformation Enhancements
- DTP Enhancements
- Multiprovider as a source
- Process Chain Enhancements
- Data Flow Wizard and Data Flow Copy tool
- Data Flow Migration Tool
- Enhancements to RDA
- Info package Enhancements
- SAP BO DS Integration