We offering Oracle Identity Manager 11gr2 online training USA quite a lot of features. Our faculty has Real Time experience in IT industry. We offer Best Oracle Identity Manager 11gr2 Online Training at your comfortable timings from your home with flexible schedules. Student can select regular fast track and weekend Oracle Identity Manager 11gr2 Classes. Each trainer regularly assessed to candidates given the best quality of Oracle Identity Manager 11gr2 in Online Training. Demos are conducted by every day and you can choose flexible timings according to your requirement.
We provide free demo on Oracle Identity Manager 11gr2 Online Training Classes and course materials an in-depth knowledge of Oracle Identity Manager 11gr2 which focuses on real time scenarios. Recorded sessions are provided after each class. We arrange regular and weekend Oracle Identity Manager 11gr2 Training for employees and students. Resume build as per corporate standards according to the job description and we will market your resume for top companies. We provide Oracle Identity Manager 11gr2 Online Training and project support across the World like USA, UK, South Africa, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia and Japan.
ORACLE Identity Manager 11gr2 Online Training Course Content
Identity Management Overview
- What is a Middleware?
- What is Oracle Fusion Middleware?
- Components of Fusion Middleware
- What is an identity?
- What is Identity Management?
- What is Identity Manager?
- Different types of Identity Managers
- Why is it required?
- What is OIM? (Oracle Identity Manager)
- Features of OIM
- Role of OIM
- Middleware Tier:
- Presentation Tier
- Business Services Tier
- The Data Tier
- How and where to download?
- Components required
- Version compatibility
- Repository Creation Utility(RCU)
- IAM Suite
- SOA Suite
- Oracle Database
System Requirements 6. Installation:
- Database installation
- Database Configuration
- Java/Jrockit download & installation
- Weblogic Installation
- SOA Suite Installation
- IAM Suite installation
- Creating domain
- Configuring the domain for OIM using Configuration Wizard
OIM Administration: (Identity System Administration)
- Oracle Identity Manager System Administration Console
- Concepts of Provisioning
- Concepts of reconciliation
- About Schedulers
- About Event Management
- Reconciliation Events
- What is a sandbox?
- How to create a sandbox?
- How does a sandbox help during customization?
- How to view the contents of a sandbox?
- Activating and de-activating a sandbox
- Publishing a sandbox
- What is a catalog?
- How does the cart system work?
- What is an entitlement?
- What are the schedulers associated with the catalog and the
- cart items?
- How to do a customized search in a catalog?
- Adding tags to a particular item in a catalog
- What is an App instance?
- How and why is using an app instance more convenient,
- compared to OIM11gR1’s flow
- How to create an App instance?
- How to create a disconnected App instance?
- Using form designer to attach a form to an App instance
Identity Self Service
- How to Track Requests?
- Checking the Pending Attestations?
- Creating users in OIM
- Creating roles in OIM
- Creating Organization in OIM
- Who is a Xellerate User?
- What is a connector?
- Why do we need connectors?
- Different types of connectors
- Various components and features of design console
- Navigating in the design console
- Special Fields and Form types
- Designing forms according to the target system attributes
- Creating adaptors for tasks
- Creating IT Resource definition
- Creating IT Resource
- Terminologies used in Access Policies
- Attaching an access Policy to a role.
- Automating the process of provisioning using Access Policies
- What is an authorization policy
- How to create an authorization policy
- Associating an authorization policy to a role
- Using OIM in real-time production Environment
Connector Installation and Configuration with the target
- Target System Installation
- Connector Installation
- Filling the IT Resource
- Running Schedulers
- Checking the failed schedulers
- Checking the Lookups
- Create User in OIM
- Provisioning user to target system
- Adding roles/profiles to the user
- Deleting the user from target
- Locking and unlocking the user account
- Recon User
- Managing user attributes and Passwords using OIM
- Checking the events in event management tab
- Sorting the event when N number of events are generated
Generic Technology Connectors
- Requirements for GTC
- Features of GTC Connectors
- Architecture of GTC Connectors
- Installing Connector
- Cloning Connector
- Upgrading Connector
- Uninstalling Connector