We offering Oracle ESSO Logon Manager111220 online training USA quite a lot of features. Our faculty has Real Time experience in IT industry. We offer Best Oracle ESSO Logon Manager111220 Online Training at your comfortable timings from your home with flexible schedules. Student can select regular fast track and weekend Oracle ESSO Logon Manager111220 Classes. Each trainer regularly assessed to candidates given the best quality of Oracle ESSO Logon Manager111220 in Online Training. Demos are conducted by every day and you can choose flexible timings according to your requirement.
We provide free demo on Oracle ESSO Logon Manager111220 Online Training Classes and course materials an in-depth knowledge of Oracle ESSO Logon Manager111220 which focuses on real time scenarios. Recorded sessions are provided after each class. We arrange regular and weekend Oracle ESSO Logon Manager111220 Training for employees and students. Resume build as per corporate standards according to the job description and we will market your resume for top companies. We provide Oracle ESSO Logon Manager111220 Online Training and project support across the World like USA, UK, South Africa, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia and Japan.
Oracle ESSO Logon Manager111220 Online Training Course Content
Fundamentals of ESSO
- What is ESSO?
- What are the different components of ESSO?
- What is ESSO Anywhere?
- What is ESSO Password Reset?
- What is ESSO Provisioning Gateway?
- What is ESSO Universal Authentication Manager?
- What is ESSO-Logon Manager?
- Uses of ESSO-LM
- Why do we require ESSO-LM?
- Difference between a thick client and a thin client?
- How does ESSO-LM help an organization?
- Who should implement ESSO-LM?
Components of ESSO-LM
- Administrative Console
- Intelligent Agent Response
- Core (Including Storage)
- Credential Synchronization
- Event Logging
- Miscellaneous Components
Required Softwares (the below softwares will be provided to the students)
- Windows Server System (For Active Directory) – This system will be installed as a Virtual Machine, and will be provided to all the students.
- End User system (Windows 7/8/XP)
- ESSO 188.8.131.52.0 (Latest Release)
- dotNetFramework 4 or above
- Vmware Player/Workstation/Server
- Desktop Logon Client Gmail/Yahoo/Office Communicator
- Installing Active Directory
- Installing dotNetFramework
- Installing ESSO Admin Console
- Installing LM-Agent
- Installing and configuring Trace Logger (For Debugging)
- Navigating the Administration Console
- Configuring a directory server as the repository
- Creating a container in a directory server through Admin Console
- Global Agent Settings
Template & Form Creation
- How to create a template for Logon
- Creating a form for Windows Application
- List of default Templates for commonly used Windows Apps
- Creating a form for Web Application
- List of default Templates for commonly used Web Apps
- Creating a form for Host/MainFrame Application
- Adding forms to a template
Process of detecting fields on a form
- How ESSO detects the fields and windows
- Creating forms using control-IDs
- Creating forms using Send-Keys
- Password Change
- Shared Accounts
- Delegated Credentials
- Understanding the template XML
- Creating a Password Change Form
- Creating and publishing a password policy
- Resetting a password of a user through ESSO
LM – Agent
- Starting/Stopping/Pausing the LM-Agent
- Adding a published template into an agent
Testing the Logon
- Publishing the template to repository
- Exporting the templates to the LM-Agents
- Entering the credentials for a template
- Changing credentials for a template
- Accessing the Logon form and logging using ESSO
- Generating a customized msi.