We offering EMC SAN Online Training USA quite a lot of features. Our faculty has Real Time experience in IT industry. We offer Best EMC SAN Online Training at your comfortable timings from your home with flexible schedules. Student can select regular fast track and weekend EMC SAN Classes. Each trainer regularly assessed to candidates given the best quality of EMC SAN in Online Training. Demos are conducted by every day and you can choose flexible timings according to your requirement.
We provide free demo on EMC SAN Online Training Classes and course materials an in-depth knowledge of EMC SAN which focuses on real time scenarios. Recorded sessions are provided after each class. We arrange regular and weekend EMC SAN Training for employees and students. Resume build as per corporate standards according to the job description and we will market your resume for top companies. We provide EMC SAN Online Training and project support across the World like USA, UK, South Africa, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia and Japan.
EMC SAN Online Training Course Content
Introduction to Information Storage
- data center environment
- intelligent storage systems & components of storage system
- raid concepts
- storage protocols and topologies
- direct attached storage (das)
- network attached storage (nas)
- storage area network (san)
- difference between san & nas
- fc san & ip san technologies
- introduction to fiber chanel and how it works in san
- fc layers &fabric port types
- fiber connectors, cables & fc well-known adresses.
- fc topologies & terminology
- architecture of a storage subsystem
- storage management softwares
- multipathing softwares
- storage virtualization
- storage tiering
- introduction to business continuity mangement.
- backup and archive
- local replication and remote replication
- cloud computing
- securing and managing storage infrastructure
Brocade & Cisco Switch Management
- introdcution to brocade and cisco switches and various models
- installation of new switches
- overview of fabric topologies.
- overview of fabric components.
- switch firmware upgrade
- user account management
- fabric-wide settings & local switch settings.
- zoning & types of zoning (port zoning and wwn zoning) along with practical explanation.
- using cli and web tools gui.
- using dcfm.
- generating reports
- monitoring switch logs
- inter switch linking (isl) and trunking
- inter chasis linking (icl)
- merging fabrics along with practical explanation.
- multipathing software overview – powerpath explanation with commands.
- access gateway mode
- n-port id virtualization – npiv
- introduction to emc clariion cx series architecture
- clariion features
- clariion management utilities (navisphere manager, navicli)
- clariion storage provisioning
- traditional (raid groups) and thin (thin pools) provisioning
- solaris and windows integration
- access logix
- snapview snapshots
- snapview clones
- mirrorview configuration & management
- sancopy configuration & management.
- advanced lun managaement
- lun migration
- data migration
- event monitor
- navisphere analyzer
- introduction to unified storage & vnx.
- vnx management utilities (unisphere & cli environment)
- basic atchitecture of vnx and vnxe series
- vnx models and features
- vnx basic components
- vnx modular architecture
- dae and drive options for vnx series
- vnx features
- vnx software and their components
- vnx storage provisioning
- thin provisioning in vnx
- emc symmetrix (dmx and vmax)
- introduction to symmetrix dmx and vmax series
- dmx and vmax storage architecture
- differences between dmx and vmax storage systems
- dmx director pairing and rule 17
- fa, da & cache concepts
- symmetrix mirror positions
- symmetrix device attributes
- dynamic lun addressing
- symmetrix management software o symmetrix solutions enabler (symcli)
Symmetrix Management Console (Smc)
Emc Control Center (Ecc)
- confiuration manager
- symmetrix storage provisioning
Symmetrix Device Creation/Deletion
Forming & Dessolving Meta Devices
Mapping & Unmapping
Masking & Unmasking
- symmetrix thin provisioning
- monitoring thin pools
- vmax auto provisioning groups
- vmax fully automated storage tiering (fast & fast vp)
- virtual lun migration
- timefinder configuration and management
- srdf overview and concepts
- srdf configuration and mangement
- srdf synchronous operations
- r1/r2 device pairs creations using configuration manager
- dynamic srdf pairing
Introduction to Other Storage Products
- introduction to netapp fas 30xx, 60xx filers
- netapp data ontap administration basics.
- difference between operation of emc storage and other storage